We’re deep into pool trade show season now and one of the biggest shows of the year is always The Pool & Spa Show in Atlantic City. Many consider this to be one of the premier events for the industry and it’s widely attended by pool professionals throughout the country.
The Pool & Spa Show is powered by NESPA (Northeast Spa & Pool Association) and features some of the latest and most innovative products, educational courses, and exhibits. Not only is the event a fantastic opportunity to network with peers, but it’s a great chance to make connections with industry leaders, distributors, and educators from around the industry.
Let Pool Magazine Be Your Guide To The Pool & Spa Show
This year’s event promises something for everyone. Already the buzz has begun to circulate on social media that the 2023 Pool & Spa Show may be bigger than ever.
Why Attend The Pool & Spa Show in Atlantic City?
There are numerous reasons why The Pool & Spa Show in Atlantic City consistently remains a top draw for pool pros. Three of the main reasons are the exhibitors who will be displaying the latest products and services, the networking opportunities, and of course the educational courses.
One of the primary reasons pool industry professionals choose to attend The Pool & Spa Show is that the event provides the chance to see the newest products and equipment that will certainly be making a splash in 2023.
This year’s exhibition hall will bring out some of the largest manufacturers and distributors in the pool and spa industry. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the newest innovative equipment, accessories, and services long before they make their way into retail stores. Connecting at the show is a great way to find out pricing and ask representatives any product-related questions.
Whether you’re attending or plan to exhibit at the The Pool & Spa Show, the networking opportunities presented at the event are one of the primary reasons this particular trade show remains an important hub for the industry. Since its inception, The Pool & Spa Show in Atlantic City has been a gravitating point where the entire industry reconnects. Consequently, many industry professionals say it’s one of the most important shows of the year for networking with peers and making new connections.
Finally, one of the biggest reasons pool pros choose to attend the show in Atlantic City is education. The Pool & Spa Show provides the perfect opportunity to expand one’s knowledge and take courses from PHTA, GENESIS, and Watershape University. The educational courses offered at this event represent some of the best programs available in the industry.
Sunday, January 22, 8:00 AM
- GENESIS C201: Construction School Concrete Pools (CBP) – 3 Days (Day 1)
- GENESIS: D265 Master Designer Methods: Kirk Bianchi, Crafting the Outdoor Space as a Living Art Form – 2 Days (Day 1)
- PHTA | Certified Hot Tub Technician 3 Days (Day 1)
- PHTA | Certified Maintenance Specialist 3 Days (Day 1)
- PHTA | Certified Service Technician 3 Days (Day 1)
- Watershape University | E4311 Advanced Fluid Engineering Workshop – 2 Days (Day 1)
Sunday, January 22, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday, January 22, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- OSHA 10-hour General Industry Training (additional 2 hrs Pool Industry Focus) (Watershape University) 2 Days (Day 1)
Monday, January 23, 8:00 AM
- Comprehensive Water Chemistry for Residential Pools
- GENESIS C201: Construction School Concrete Pools (CBP) – 3 Day (Day 2)
- GENESIS: D265 Master Designer Methods: Kirk Bianchi, Crafting the Outdoor Space as a Living Art Form – 2 Days (Day 2)
- National Plasterers Council (NPC) Pool Start Up Certification
- OSHA 10-hour General Industry Training (additional 2 hrs Pool Industry focus) (Watershape University) 2 Days (Day 2)
- PHTA | Certified Hot Tub Technician 3 Days (Day 2)
- PHTA | Certified Maintenance Specialist (Day 2)
- PHTA | Certified Service Technician (Day 2)
- Watershape University | E4311 Advanced Fluid Engineering Workshop- 2 Days (Day2)
Monday, January 23, 8:30 AM
- A Pro’s Guide to Above-Ground Pool Assembly & Liner Installation
- Pool Inspections and the Real Estate Market: New Opportunities
Monday, January 23, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Monday, January 23, 9:00 AM
- PHTA/ICC Present the 2021 International Swimming Pool & Spa Code
- Women in the Industry Leadership Development: Staying Afloat Together
Monday, January 23, 9:00 AM
- Training for New Trainers: How to Develop, Design, & Deliver Your In-house Education
- What’s Next? Creating Certainty in an Uncertain World
Monday, January 23, 12:30 PM
Monday, January 23, 1:30 PM
- A Dive Into Digital Marketing
- ANSI/PHTA Standards Guiding You to Better Water Chemistry (RWQAC/PHTA)
- Don’t Kill Your Golden Goose – Protect & Perpetuate Your Business
- Hydraulics & Circulation System Basics
- Spanish – Pentair Automation Systems (including IntelliCenters & EasyTouch)
Monday, January 23, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday, January 24, 8:00 AM
Tuesday, January 24, 8:00 AM
- GENESIS C201: Construction School Concrete Pools (CBP) – 3 Days (Day 3)
- PHTA | Certified Service Technician (Day 3)
Tuesday, January 24, 8:30 AM
- Are You a Positive Energizer? Make the Connection between Positivity and Profit and Watch Your Business Soar!
- Delivering Service That Makes the Competition Weep
- Gas Fired Heaters: Everything You Need to Know
Tuesday, January 24, 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Tuesday, January 24, 9:00 AM
- Be Ready for Anything: The Proactive Way to Open Pools in the Spring
- Detailed Overview of Employee Handbook & Importance of Job Description
- Developing Leaders from Within
- Fluidra Supplemental Sanitizing with AOP Systems
- GPS Marketing: Setting Your ‘In-Store Stage’ to Drive Your Sales
- Leak Detection Basics
- Marketing Renovation Sales (Watershape University)
- Recreational Water Balance
- Salt Chlorine Generators for the Beginner
- Small Space Design & Construction (GENESIS D111)
- Spanish – Basic Hydraulics & Circulation Systems
- Spanish – Profiling Outstanding Projects, Start to Finish (Watershape University)
- Upselling the Benefits of Solar Energy Heating for Pools
Tuesday, January 24, 9:00 AM – 10:30 PM
Tuesday, January 24, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Tuesday, January 24, 1:00 PM
- Confronting 2023’s Critical Issues: Strategies & Tactics for Getting Work, Retaining Employees and Keeping Profits
- Pool Water Chemistry Basics for Service Techs
Tuesday, January 24, 1:30 PM
- Artistry of Vanishing Edge Design & Details (Watershape University)
- Bonding & Grounding
- Creating The Delivery of Exceptional Business Experiences
- CYA Smart: A Movement Toward Better, Healthier Water
- Everything You Didn’t Realize You Wanted to Know about Algae
- Hayward Supplemental Sanitizing with AOP Systems
- Independent Contractor or Employee: Classifying Your Workers
- Proper Techniques for Prepping a Pool Shell for Plastering
- Pumps/Motors & DOE Compliancy
- Safety Cover Measuring
- Scale Your Company without Additional Labor: Proven Tactics That Work
- So You want to Be a Master Salesperson
- Spanish – How (& Why) Standardizing Pool Chemistry Should Be a Top Priority in the Pool Service Business
- Spanish – In-depth Pool Heating Overview
- Stains on Your Finishes & Solutions So You Get Paid
- Understanding Your Contract: How to Protect Your Company in a Changing Environment (PHTA)
Tuesday, January 24, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
Wednesday, January 25, 8:30 AM
- Electricity for the Pool & Spa Service Professional
- Introduction to HR Fundamentals
- Spanish – Advanced Hydraulics for Builders/Service Techs
- Team Up for Success: How a Culture Can Cure your Staff Needs
Wednesday, January 25, 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Wednesday, January 25, 9:00 AM
- Advanced Water Chemistry: Keeping Your Pool Water Safe
- ANSI/PHTA/ICC-10: Reduce the Risk of Mold & Structural Design in Elevated Pools (PHTA)
- Changes to NEC 680
- Comprehensive Swimming Pool Inspections with Leak Detection
- Don’t Believe Everything You Think
- Energy-Efficient Pool Heating: Solar, Heat Pumps & Hybrid Systems
- In-Depth Pool Heating Overview
- Job Costing for Profit Versus Existence (GENESIS B331)
- Pentair Automated & Alternative Sanitization
- Spanish – Pumps/Motors & DOE Compliancy
- Specialized Solutions for Smarter, More Efficient Pool Care
- Splash Pad Development & Design (PHTA)
- The Power of Effective Communications
- The Upshift Manifesto – Thriving in the Post Pandemic Marketplace
- Trading in Today’s World & How it Affects Short Term & Long term Planning
- Vinylology 101: The More You Know the More You Sell
- Water Balance from a Cause & Effect Perspective
Wednesday, January 25, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Wednesday, January 25, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Wednesday, January 25, 1:00 PM
- In-Ground Pool Vinyl Liners: Getting the Perfect Fit Every Time
- Video Tips & Tricks: How to Create Stellar Videos for Every Stage of the Buyer’s Journey
Wednesday, January 25, 1:30 PM
- Advanced Pool Electrical Safety for Builders & Service Technicians
- ClearComfort AOP Systems: Are They for Me?
- Electronic (Spa) Control Packs: From Then to Now
- Employment & Best Practices to Avoid Lawsuits & Business Risk
- How (and Why) Standardizing Pool Chemistry Should be a Top Priority in a Pool Service Business
- How to Successfully Use TikTok, Instagram, and Pinterest to Grow Your Business
- Hydraulics for Pool Service Professionals (Intermediate)
- Maintaining the Water in Salt-Chlorine Generator Pools – The Case for Borates
- Managing Expectations: What Your Homeowner Needs to Know About Vinyl Liner Warranties
- Optimize Staff & Inventory in Your Service Department
- Pool Chlorine Mysteries: Where is All My Chlorine Going?
- Saltwater Pool Troubleshooting: Beyond the Equipment
- Spanish – Fluidra Supplemental Sanitizing with AOP Systems
- Structured Sales Process (Watershape University)
Wednesday, January 25, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
Thursday, January 26, 8:30 AM
- Advanced Measuring Techniques for All Pools
- Interior Cementitious Finishes: Setting Realistic Expectations
- Proper Inground Spa Jet Design in a Variable Speed World
- Recognizing (and Profiting from!) Residential Pool Fails
- Spanish – Be Ready for Anything: the Proactive Way to Open Pools in the Spring
- System Level Hydraulic Design for Pools & Spas
- The 2023 “Everything Google” Playbook for Builders, Service Companies and Retailers
- The Who, What, and Why Around Today’s Acquisition Surge
- What’s THAT on the Pool Surface
Sunday, January 22
Education Conference 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Certification Courses Begin
Monday, January 23
Registration Opens 8:00 AM
Education Conference 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Welcome Party 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Tuesday, January 24
Registration Opens 7:45 am
Education Conference 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Exhibit Hall 10:00 am- 5:00 pm
Wednesday, January 25
Registration Opens 8:00 am
Education Conference 8:30 am – 4:15 am
Exhibit Hall 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday, January 26
Registration Opens 8:00 am
Education Conference 8:30 am – 10:00 am
Exhibit Hall 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
For those looking to get their products and services in front of pool and spa professionals, The Pool & Spa Show presents unique possibilities to reach a mass audience (56% of attendees are decision makers).
The exhibitor’s hall still has some availability left, but the majority of booths are already spoken for. Those planning to exhibit at this year’s event had better get a move on before spaces are all booked up.
Stop By Our Booth & Connect With Pool Magazine
Since this is one of the year’s major pool trade show events, Pool Magazine will certainly be in attendance and will be exhibiting. You can find us at booth 3304 and pick up a copy of our latest issue. We can’t wait to see you there!
Featured Photo Credit: NESPA
Stainless Steel Spas With Diamond Spas – A Legacy of Excellence
If you’re dreaming of transforming your backyard into a modern oasis of relaxation and style, look no further than Diamond Spas. Specializing in stainless steel pools and spas, Diamond Spas brings a touch of elegance and innovation to your outdoor space. Let’s dive into the fascinating history of this renowned company and explore the remarkable benefits of their stainless steel creations.
Diamond Spas: Premium Manufacturers of Stainless Steel Spas
Diamond Spas has a rich history that dates back over two decades. Founded in 1996 by Stephanie Bennett, the company set out to redefine the concept of luxury aquatic living. Stephanie’s vision was to create high-quality, sustainable, and customizable stainless steel pools and spas that would elevate the backyard experience for homeowners.
Since its inception, Diamond Spas has become a trailblazer in the industry, pushing boundaries and setting new standards for design and craftsmanship. With an unwavering commitment to quality and innovation, the company has earned a reputation as the go-to source for discerning homeowners seeking the pinnacle of luxury and durability in aquatic features.
Advantages of Stainless Steel
Stainless steel pools and spas offer a multitude of advantages that set them apart from traditional options. While they may be relatively new to North America, stainless steel aquatic features have long been favored in Europe, particularly in municipal and public settings.
One of the primary benefits of stainless steel is its hygienic properties. Unlike other materials, stainless steel is non-porous, which means bacteria and germs cannot penetrate its surface. This results in superior water quality and simplified maintenance, ensuring a safe and enjoyable experience for swimmers and bathers.
Furthermore, the entire range of accessories, such as steps, rails, and benches, are all crafted from stainless steel, providing a cohesive and visually stunning aesthetic. With no risk of discoloration or degradation over time, your Diamond Spas pool or spa will maintain its pristine appearance for years to come.
Environmental Friendliness and Adaptability
In addition to its inherent beauty and functionality, stainless steel is an environmentally friendly choice. Unlike traditional materials, such as concrete, plastic, or vinyl, stainless steel is fully recyclable. By choosing a stainless steel pool or spa from Diamond Spas, you’re making a sustainable choice that minimizes your environmental footprint.
Stainless steel is also ideal for various climates, including cold regions. Their frost-resistant properties ensure year-round enjoyment, even in harsh winter conditions. With their lightweight and free-standing design, these installations can be quickly and easily installed, tailored to your specific needs and preferences.
Invest in Long-Term Luxury
While stainless steel pools and spas may come with a higher upfront cost compared to other materials, they offer long-term value and savings. The durability and low-maintenance nature of stainless steel significantly reduce the need for frequent repairs, replacements, and costly upkeep.
When you choose Diamond Spas, you’re investing in a top-of-the-line, luxurious addition to your home that will stand the test of time. The unparalleled craftsmanship and attention to detail ensure that your stainless steel pool or spa will remain a statement of luxury and refinement for years to come.
Immerse Yourself in Luxury
Diamond Spas offers a wide range of exquisite pools and spas that can be customized to suit your unique taste and space requirements. Whether you envision a sleek and modern pool with clean lines or a luxurious hot tub with strategically placed jets, Diamond Spas has the expertise to bring your vision to life.
Their skilled craftsmen meticulously handcraft each pool and spa using the highest quality stainless steel materials. This ensures not only exceptional durability but also a stunning visual appeal that will enhance the overall aesthetics of your outdoor area.
Unmatched Durability and Low Maintenance
One of the standout features of stainless steel pools and spas from Diamond Spas is their remarkable durability. Unlike traditional pool materials that may crack, fade, or deteriorate over time, stainless steel stands the test of time. It is resistant to corrosion, staining, and damage from harsh weather conditions, ensuring that your investment remains in pristine condition for years to come.
In addition to its durability, stainless steel is incredibly low maintenance. Its non-porous surface prevents the growth of bacteria and algae, reducing the need for frequent cleaning and chemical treatments. This not only saves you time and effort but also minimizes the use of harsh chemicals, making it a healthier choice for you and the environment.
Aesthetic Elegance and Customization
When it comes to design possibilities, Diamond Spas leaves no stone unturned. Their products can be customized with various features, including built-in seating, integrated lighting, waterfalls, and unique shapes. Whether you desire a lap pool for fitness purposes or a cascading hot tub for ultimate relaxation, Diamond Spas can turn your dreams into reality.
Moreover, stainless steel’s inherent reflective properties create a stunning visual effect, amplifying the beauty of your surroundings. It seamlessly blends with any architectural style, from contemporary to rustic, elevating the overall ambiance of your outdoor space.
A Commitment to Sustainability
Diamond Spas takes pride in their commitment to environmental sustainability. By choosing a stainless steel pool or spa, you are making an eco-conscious decision. Stainless steel is 100% recyclable, making it a responsible choice for those who prioritize sustainability and want to minimize their carbon footprint.
Additionally, stainless steel pools and spas require fewer resources for maintenance and repairs compared to traditional options. This translates to reduced water usage, energy consumption, and waste generation. By investing in a Diamond Spas stainless steel pool or spa you are not only enhancing your lifestyle but also contributing to a greener future.
Preventing Hard Water Issues In Your Spa
Indulging in a relaxing soak in a spa is a delightful experience that can rejuvenate both the body and mind. However, there is an often-overlooked factor that can impact your spa experience: hard water. In this article, we explore the effects of hard water in spas and how it can affect your relaxation oasis.
Understanding Hard Water
Before delving into the specifics of hard water in spas, let’s clarify what hard water actually is. Hard water refers to water that contains high mineral content, primarily calcium and magnesium. While these minerals are not harmful to human health, they can cause several undesirable effects in certain environments, including spas.
Hard Water in Spas
Spas, especially those that use traditional water filtration systems, are susceptible to the negative effects of hard water. When hard water is heated and circulated through the spa’s plumbing, the minerals present in the water tend to precipitate and accumulate on various surfaces, including the walls, jets, and heating elements of the spa.
The Consequences of Hard Water
- Scale Buildup: The mineral deposits left behind by hard water can form unsightly white scale buildup on the spa’s surfaces. This can diminish the aesthetic appeal of the spa and require regular maintenance and cleaning to prevent excessive scaling.
- Skin and Hair Concerns: Hard water can leave a residue on the skin and hair, potentially causing dryness, irritation, and dullness. The minerals can strip away natural oils, leading to skin dryness and hair brittleness, which can detract from the overall experience of a spa session.
- Reduced Efficiency: The accumulation of minerals can also hinder the efficiency of the spa’s components, such as jets and heating elements. Over time, the reduced water flow and compromised heat transfer can impact the performance of the spa, resulting in decreased relaxation and enjoyment.
- Chemical Imbalance: The presence of minerals in hard water can interfere with the effectiveness of water treatment chemicals. It may require higher doses of sanitizers and pH balancers to maintain optimal water chemistry, increasing the cost and effort involved in spa maintenance.
Preventing and Treating Hard Water Issues in Spas
To mitigate the negative effects of hard water in spas, there are several steps you can take:
- Water Softeners: Installing a water softener system can help remove or reduce the mineral content in the water before it enters the spa. This significantly reduces the chances of scale buildup and enhances the overall performance and lifespan of the spa.
- Regular Maintenance: Implementing a regular maintenance routine is crucial for addressing hard water issues. Regularly cleaning the spa, including its jets and surfaces, can help prevent mineral accumulation and scale buildup. Additionally, using appropriate cleaning agents designed for spas can assist in maintaining optimal water chemistry.
- Filtration Systems: Consider upgrading to a spa with advanced filtration systems that are specifically designed to handle hard water. These systems often incorporate innovative technologies that help minimize scale buildup and prolong the life of the spa’s components.
While indulging in a spa can be a wonderful way to unwind and relax, the impact of hard water cannot be ignored. Understanding the consequences of hard water and taking proactive measures to prevent and treat it can help ensure that your spa experience remains consistently enjoyable. By employing water softeners, adhering to a regular maintenance routine, and considering advanced filtration systems, you can mitigate the effects of hard water, allowing you to immerse yourself in the soothing oasis of your spa without any unwelcome surprises.
Featured Photo Credit: Master Spas
Plug N’ Play Spas – Is One Right For Your Backyard?
For those seeking the therapeutic benefits of hydrotherapy without the hassle of additional electrical requirements, plug n’ play spas offer an enticing solution. But what exactly is a plug n’ play spa, and how does it differ from traditional portable hot tubs? In this article, we will explore the concept of plug n’ play spas, their unique features, and the benefits they bring to the table.
Advantages of Plug n’ Play Spas
Owning a plug n’ play spa comes with several notable advantages. One of the key benefits is the ease of installation and setup. Simply plug in the spa, fill it with water, heat it up, and you’re ready to enjoy a soothing soak. Unlike traditional hot tubs, plug n’ play spas are not hardwired into a permanent outside GFCI box, which means they can be easily moved to a new location on your property if you decide to rearrange your backyard retreat. This feature is particularly beneficial for renters who seek the health and relaxation benefits of a portable spa but lack the option to run new electrical wiring.
Pros of Plug n’ Play Spas:
- Easy Installation: Plug n’ play spas require minimal setup and can be installed quickly. Simply plug them into a standard 110V power outlet, fill them with water, and start enjoying the benefits of hydrotherapy.
- Portability: Unlike traditional hot tubs that are hardwired, plug n’ play spas are not permanently installed. They can be easily moved to different locations within your property, providing flexibility and convenience.
- No Additional Wiring: One of the significant advantages of plug n’ play spas is that they do not require additional electrical wiring. This eliminates the need for hiring an electrician and reduces installation costs.
- Rental-Friendly: If you’re renting a property, plug n’ play spas are an excellent option. Since they don’t require permanent installation, you can enjoy the benefits of a spa without making modifications to the electrical system of your rental home.
- Lower Cost: Plug n’ play spas generally have a lower upfront cost compared to traditional hot tubs. The reduced installation expenses, absence of electrical modifications, and simplified setup contribute to their affordability.
Cons of Plug n’ Play Spas:
- Limited Performance: Plug n’ play spas typically operate with a single pump at a time due to their lower voltage requirements. This may result in slower heating of the water and potentially lower pump power compared to higher voltage options.
- Limited Features: Some advanced features found in traditional hot tubs, such as multiple pumps, specialized jet configurations, and integrated audio systems, may be limited or not available in plug n’ play spas.
- Longer Heat-Up Time: Due to their lower voltage, plug n’ play spas may take longer to heat the water to the desired temperature, especially when initially filled with fresh water. Patience may be required before the spa is ready for use.
- Electrical Limitations: Since plug n’ play spas run on standard 110V power, the electrical capacity may limit the overall performance and functionality of the spa. For those seeking a more robust and customizable spa experience, higher voltage options may be more suitable.
- Potential Compatibility Issues: Some older homes or properties with outdated electrical systems may not be compatible with plug n’ play spas. It is essential to ensure that your electrical infrastructure can support the power requirements of the spa before making a purchase.
It is worth noting that the pros and cons listed above may vary depending on the specific make and model of plug n’ play spas, as well as individual preferences and circumstances. It’s always recommended to thoroughly research and consider your needs before deciding on the type of spa that best suits you.
Understanding Power Requirements
Before delving into the specifics of plug n’ play spas, it is important to understand the power requirements of hot tubs in general. Whether it’s a traditional or plug n’ play spa, a power source is necessary to operate the jets, heat the water, and perform other functions. Typically, hot tubs require either 120V or 240V electrical hookup. While most hot tubs necessitate a 240V connection, plug n’ play spas are designed to run on standard 110V power, which can be conveniently plugged into most household power sources without the need for additional wiring.
Considerations for Performance
While the 110V electrical requirements of plug n’ play spas may result in a lower installation cost, it’s important to understand the potential performance differences. Models designed to plug into regular three-pronged exterior outlets typically operate with a single pump at a time. This means that heating the water may take a bit longer compared to higher voltage options. Additionally, there may be a slight variance in pump power. However, renowned brands like Sundance® Spas maintain a balanced ratio of jets to pumps, ensuring an enjoyable massage experience.
Regardless of the electrical option you choose, plug n’ play spas still offer a range of benefits. These may include patented Fluidix® Jets found in most series, seats that provide unparalleled comfort, and water management systems that simplify spa ownership. If you have any lingering questions about plug n’ play spas or need guidance in choosing the best hot tub for your needs, Sundance® Spa dealers and buying guides are excellent resources to help you make an informed decision.
Is a Plug N’ Play Spa Right For Me?
Plug n’ play spas have revolutionized the hot tub industry by offering a convenient and cost-effective solution for enjoying hydrotherapy. With their ability to operate on standard 110V power, these spas eliminate the need for additional wiring and make installation a breeze. While there may be slight performance differences compared to higher voltage options, the benefits of owning a plug n’ play spa, including ease of setup and flexibility in relocation, make them an appealing choice for many. So, if you’re seeking a hassle-free and rejuvenating spa experience, plug n’ play spas might be the perfect fit for you.
Hot Tub Repair Man Accused Of Burglary
Spa Parts Experts Adds Popular Spa and Hot Tub Brands to its Offerings
Canadian Spa Brands Merge – Hydropool + Sunrise
Greenstory Global Pool & Spa Filtration Announces The Launch Of Their Complete New Line of Clorox® Pool & Spa Filters
Building a Successful Pool and Spa Business
Technology in the Pool and Spa Industry
Spa Parts Experts Adds Popular Spa and Hot Tub Brands to its Offerings
Spa Parts Experts is undoubtedly relentless in delivering premium quality parts to meet the spa and hot tub needs of...
King Technology: The EPA Helps Protect Residential Pools & Hot Tubs
MINNEAPOLIS, May 4, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — King Technology: frogproducts.com Online purchasing has a dark side. Learn to check for EPA registration when buying...
Bullfrog Spas Unveils New Premium Clear Comfort AOP System
The All-New Bullfrog Spas Offering Leverages the Market-Leading CCW25 AOP System From Clear Comfort
Master Spas Becomes Official Partner of U.S. Masters Swimming
SARASOTA, Fla. — Master Spas has become an official partner of U.S. Masters Swimming, the two organizations announced on Tuesday. Master...
Bullfrog Spas Launches the New 2023 A Series Line of Hot Tubs
Innovative hot tub manufacturer, Bullfrog Spas, brings to market their all-new A Series line highlighting exclusive technologies, updated designs, and...
Certified Pool & Spa Operator Certification Program Celebrates 50th Anniversary
(Alexandria, Va.) – The Certified Pool & Spa Operator (CPO) certification program is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2023. In...
Ken Howard Joins Pool & Spa Apprenticeship & Training Committee
The Pool & Spa Apprenticeship and Training Committee is excited to announce another newly appointed Director to the Pool &...
Master Spas Continues Support of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as Charity Partner of Warburton Golf Tournament
Fort Wayne, IN – Master Spas, a leading manufacturer of premium hot tubs and swim spas, continued its support of...
Master Spas Sponsors Broadcast of Annual Bart Starr Award Presentation
PHOENIX, Feb. 16, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Master Spas, a leading manufacturer of hot tubs and swim spas, is the proud broadcast sponsor...
Master Spas Names Terry Valmassoi as President & CEO
FORT WAYNE, Ind., Feb. 7, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Master Spas, a leading spa manufacturer, recently announced that Terry Valmassoi has been named president and...
Industry News From Pool Magazine
- New Orleans, famous for its vibrant culture, jazz music, and laissez-faire attitude towards life, recently witnessed an extraordinary event that […]
- (SARASOTA, Fla.) – The Florida Swims Foundation has awarded more than 30 college and continuing education student scholarships totaling $70,000 […]
- When it comes to maintaining your backyard oasis, pool owners understand the importance of investing in high-quality pool cleaning equipment. […]
- The West Nile Virus has become a concern in many parts of the United States, with mosquitoes being the primary […]
- TAMPA, FL., September 18, 2023 – National Pool Partners, Inc. (“NPP” or the “Company”), the nation’s premier multi-regional pool service […]